About ten years ago I saw a professional makeup artist apply makeup to a client, but I was overwhelmed with the amount of brushes she used on her customer; I kept saying to myself “does she really need all those brushes?“. Now I know that yes, we may not need 40 different types, but we do need the essentials ones. These are mine and trust me, I truly believe these are a great start kit to own. Advice: make sure to read the reviews before you purchase them, I’ve learned over the years that when it comes to makeup brushes quality is important.
I am in love with these lovely blushes; great pigmentation and amazing prices! Physicians Formula and NYX.
What it’s in my work beauty bag?
I have this Kipling beauty bag inside my purse and is a very basic, only what I need Mon-Fri kit. During my work days I like a very natural, neutral look. Here is the list of the products:
* Clinique mini blush/eye shadow palette in 14 Strawberry Fudge eye shadow duo and 15 smoldering plum blush
* Revlon ColorStay foundation in 330 Natural Tan
* NYX Blush in Mocha
* Revlon lip gloss in 260 Rosy Future
* NYX lipstick in 529 (it’s kind of like a mocha color)
* Elizabeth Arden lip liner in Taupe
* Aristry bronzer/blush duo
* NYX setting spray in Dewy Finish
* Cala bronzer/powder brush
* Elf blush/blush brush