Hi Casa lovers!. One of my dear friends asked me recently if I could help her with an idea for her dining room table and I took pieces from home to make several options. I came up with 11 and I wanted to share them with you. They are numbered so I can give you more details on them.
Note: I love fresh flowers but to keep them fresh can be a bit of a hassle, so I bought faux ones at Michael’s, several hydrangeas and one orchid.
Important: You want to always have a table runner; in this case I wanted a white one but could not find it, so I bought a white kitchen curtain panel, folded it in half and taped it with fabric tape.
1. Wood tray that I painted grey / polka dots gift wrapping paper / a cooking book (you can get a color book that goes with your kitchen decor)/ a candle / a faux hydrangea on a drink shaker.
2. Two hurricanes with candles / a photo frame with gift wrapping paper / same hydrangea as #1 (whenever you have more than one item that is the same, group them, it will give the decor a more cohesive and elegant look).
3. A silver tray / a faux mercury glass vase with another hydrangea (you can easy see tons of these type of vases at TJ Maxx or Marshall’s).
4. Big cutting board / candles / a large round vase with a faux orchid plant.
5. Grey tray covered with stripped fabric / a red kitchen utensils holder with a hydrangea / a silver napkins holder.
6. Two emptied and cleaned wine bottles with a decorative tape line on the grey tray.
7. Grey tray / a silver hot food holder / a faux mercury glass tall vase with two hydrangeas.
8. Same vase as #7 / DIY photo frame with candles
9. A DIY cake stand (I will do a post on a how to soon, lol!) / some of our own opened with corks / candles.
10. Grey tray with gifted wrapped / two vases with hydrangeas.
11. Grey tray / three vases with hydrangeas.